Choose Positive Living with Sara Troy and her guest Lisa Dalton, on air from May 9th
Lisa Loving Dalton has been in the entertainment industry since the mid-1970’s, with a passion for sharing what she learns along the way, across continents, via Conferences, books, films and interviews.
Today she shares what it takes to live long and make a living in the acting world.
TUNE IN HERE FOR ON-DEMAND LISTENING
For mobile/tablets you can download free apps here: CLICK HERE
Her tips for those with the passion include:
.The truth about talent
- Top things the successful ones do
- Top things that topple even the best
- Define your values
- Accept and appreciate your true priorities
- Cultivate the whole human being
- How to train from eager youth to top professional
- Where to invest time and resources
- Social media cultivation and caution
- How To have stability in the arts
- relating to your family
- relating to the news media
- relating to the fans
- staying grounded from on top of the pedestal or beneath it.
- Overcoming personal crises
Lisa just headlined at the Fort Lauderdale Fringe Festival presenting her world-premiere of Big Bumps, A Stunt Gal’s Voluptuous Rollercoaster Life